Expanding on Google Sniper – 5 Easy Strategies to Increase Your Google Rankings
George Brown’s Google Sniper product launched on October 15 of 2009, and has been achieving a high volume of sales since its release. It provides a start-to-finish system for creating websites to make money online. Though this is not a Google Sniper review, I would like to cover a point that the system does not provide its readers with, and explain how you can plug this gap.
The foundation of Google Sniper involves picking low competition keywords, creating highly themed content with excellent on-page optimization, and pre-selling your visitors with a review or story. As mentioned in my Google Sniper review, George goes into a great deal of detail on each of these topics. However, the system revolves around the assumption that your chosen keyword’s level of competition is low enough that you will rank naturally without engaging in any link building.
As anyone with any experience in internet marketing can tell you, choosing keywords that accurately is not easy to do. Often, a Google Sniper site made by a newbie will land on the second or third page of Google, which rarely sees enough traffic to get any sales.
So how do we fix this problem?
The easiest solution to this issue is to simply build links pointing to your site. However, due to George’s aversion to link building, he only discusses this on a cursory level in Google Sniper. As such, adopters of the system may have difficulty finding ideas for building links, so I’ve included a brief primer here.
1. Social Bookmarking: George covers this well in Google Sniper. It is worth noting that most bookmarks do not pass page rank due to the no-follow tag.
2. Link Wheels: This is the process of creating blog posts on various Web 2.0 properties such as Blogger, Weebly, Vox, etc. with links pointing back to your site. They are made into a “wheel” of link juice by linking each property to the next, until finally linking the last property to the first.
3. Profile Links: Many high page rank sites allow users to create personal profiles on their site, and often include an area where you can place a link. MTV.com and TED.com are good examples of this type of site.
4. Blog Commenting: This involves seeking out relevant blogs and posting a comment, using your keywords for your name and placing the page you want to link back to in the URL field. It is important when doing this to actually read the blog post and make an intelligent, relevant comment, otherwise the comment will most likely be deleted.
5. Article Submission: Write high-quality articles and submit them to reputable article directories. These directories will allow you to include a resource box at the end of the article where you can link back to your site. In addition to providing you with a powerful link, article directories will often help you to generate additional traffic as they usually rank quite well in the search engines.
With the 5 techniques above, you should be able to boost your Google rankings significantly, even on competitive keywords. With this knowledge, you’ve now filled the only major gap in the Google Sniper system
Now Pay Close Attention —
On the next page you will take a sneak peak at the upcoming release of this crazy $ 4,000 day system for driving herds of targeted traffic to any site, affiliate or product and dump wads of cash into your bank account using free traffic from the dark corners of the internet
[VIDEO] ==> $ 120k a month from this little method… Without paying a single cent for traffic.
So if you want to take a behind the curtain pre-release look at the free traffic secret that is about to shake the internet to its core then I strongly recommend you read everything on the next page before it’s too late!
Watch This Video ==> $ 120k a month from this little method… Without paying a single cent for traffic.
Seriously. You really need to see this. Don’t worry, there’s nothing to buy. Just an educational video 🙂 It’s rare you get to meet a real super affiliate, someone who doesn’t sell this stuff for a living. … But is actually out there “in the trenches” doing it everyday. You just gotta watch it… 0k a month from this little method… Without paying a single cent for traffic.
http://videomarketingexpertseries.com/video-marketing-expert/how-to-increase-local-search-engine-optimization-seo-using-google-places.html – Video Marketing …
Video Rating: 5 / 5